Wednesday, December 19, 2012

longing for love.....isn't everybody?

You know how when you want something SO bad you'll do whatever it takes to get it. You long and breathe just for that one thing. Whatever you do you do it just because it MIGHT move you one tiny step closer to getting what you want. I know I'm not the only victom to this incredibly aganizing, wonderful, a little overated, precious thing called love. I want it, do you? Actually it's all I've wanted for a while now. I'm tired being the loner girl, the good friend that people take advantage of, the one you call when you're bored or when you need help on a project. I want to be the girl you wait by the phone for. Instead it's me waiting by the phone. I can't tell you how many guys I've liked ( most actually within my league) and they've turned me down ( some verbally and others just ignored the obvious fact that i even liked them, which sounds easier to handle but it's not.) REJECTION IS STILL REJECTION. And it doesn't matter how many hairstyles i wear or how good my outfits and fashion sense is, I'm still the girl you call "FRIEND". I know it's not their fault because i've turned some completely awesome guys down too. (which i COMPLETELY feel awful about.) They treated me so much better than how i treated them. I think fate is waiting for me to get right before it lets me have "mr. right". I definetly have some things i need to work on so here's my list (don't judge me.)
1. I care ENTIRELY too much about appearance and repretation
(I'm so completely worried of what others say I'm missing out on possible love)
2. I need to start expressing my feelings
( everytime i don't want to hurt someone's feelings i shut down. When i say i don't know i usually know and just don't want to say )
3. get back in the groove
(when i get knocked down i need to get back up NOT STAY DOWN. )
OK..so there's my list and MY FIRST POST (yay!!) (fireworks) (cheering) (clapping)
CHALLENGE:  make your own list !
..be honest because that's the only way you can truly suceed and find that special somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment